Session Begins in town of PimroweWhile resting for the journey back to Ambrof Keep, the town is attacked by skeletons.
- skeletons carry shields which bear the symbol of old Nerath
- track the skeletons back to an ancient cemetery cemeteries are rare, locals burn the deceased
- within the graveyard there are several piles of neatly stacked skulls, which when disturbed animate the corpses in the nearby graves to fight.
- the main crypt is marked with the symbol of some cult
- Inside the main entryway of the crypt is an altar, upon which is an icon of a beautiful human male face, surrounded by a wreath of hands. Each of the hands has six fingers.
- When altar was disturbed, it summoned some fiend from the abyss.
- Doors further into the crypt were sealed.
- evidence shows someone attempted to open the door, but was unsuccessful
- group decides to investigate who may be entombed within, before attempting to gain entry.